Saturday, November 5, 2011

He was a dinosaur, I was a weepy Nana

This year we are blessed to have our Grandson Camron and his Dad, our son Donald living with us so Holidays mean something better and different than before. It's been over 20 years since I've lived with a little one and like my husband always says "If I was going to have a child live here, it would be him". I know I'm biased but he is truly a joy and very well behaved for a 3.2 year old. Tomorrow it will be 11 months since Camron first arrived here. We love him to the moon and back. He has brought us so much joy.
B had to work on Halloween *night shift, so "papa" got to take Camron to the door of his first few houses on Halloween. Then Don and I walked him to the houses after that. Well, I let Don walk him to the doors. I really enjoyed standing back and watching them. Don is a wonderful "Dada" and Camron adores him.
There is nothing more rewarding for me than to see that my son is a such a caring and loving Daddy.  It is such a warm and fuzzy feeling to watch him with his Son. sniff sniff, I'm really proud. What a blessing it is to be able to have this time with them both. sigh.....


Awesome blogginess:
http://thepapermama.blogspot.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment