Wednesday, November 9, 2011

45 Days until Christmas, since you asked

I found a Christmas Countdown site. For some totally SICK reason I really love checking it. And 2nd to that is my love of posting it to Facebook to taunt my Sister and anyone else who hasn't blocked my posts.
Anyway, so 45 days gives me lots of time to panic,bake,plan,panic,wonder,panic. I'm going to do my best to really FEEL Christmas this year. Having our Grandson here will make that SO easy. He's a Christmas age (3) and it'll be all about the Shelf Elf and Santa Claus etc etc. Thanksgiving is on the 24th of November this year so we'll have lots of time to do little Christmas things here and there. Bring it on! I hope you are equally excited. Let's shove that panic down and sing Joy to the World!!!! ok, maybe not

No comments:

Post a Comment