Sunday, October 30, 2011

Stranger Pee

So our neighbors across the street, whom we not so lovingly call The Hooligans, had a huge party last night. Lots of yelling and screaming and in and out of cars alllllll night. That was not fun when trying to sleep.

Then when B came home from work this morning and announced that he can always see where The Hooligan's friends pee on our front fence and plants after a party. I was completely grossed out. I thought of all the times I've been watering out there and the grass or a branch from a bush would touch my leg. EWWWWW Stranger Peeee touched me!!!!!!! Like a freakin' horror movie. (shaking off goose bumps)

So the minute I got up, I went out front and shot the hose all over the pee spot essentially rinsing the area where the pee line went from the bush down to the street. We don't have a sidewalk, it's a country area so your front strip just slopes down to the asphalt.

So starting my Sunday off weirdly by hosing Stranger Pee as if I'm trying to help it grow.

No comments:

Post a Comment