Wednesday, February 1, 2012

Good news.....I HAD a cold!

Seriously, I'm not used to being able to say that 2 weeks after I get a cold. My normal m.o. is to get the cold and then 3 MONTHS later say "I STILL have a damn cold", or "I've been coughing for 3 months". But I'm happy to report I kicked the hell outta this one! I still have an occasional coughing fit, but for the most part, I feel pretty good. Yay! Just in time for my hubbies birthday this month too.Whew

So, I guess my New Year's Resolution is to not get AS sick as I used to. I'm happy with that. I'd like to get back to crafting. I normally take a little vacation from it through Christmas, but it's February now and I'm starting to miss burning my finger tips off with hot glue and sweeping pieces of bark and leaves off my floor.

Here's one example of what I can do. None of my bird houses ever look the same, but I'm thinking I'd like to make another one of these. I gave my Mom and painted one for Christmas, but I want to make her a nature-themed one too. They are so much fun to make.

"MTC Designs" and "Mary T Clark Photography"....I'm on Facebook. :o]

No comments:

Post a Comment